301 Fulton West
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504
The L.V. Eberhard Center is located on the Pew Campus of Grand Valley State University, and in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids.
FPA Members: $350
FPA Members (*Students/New Planners): $175
Non FPA Members: $450
Non FPA Members (*Students/New Planners): $275
Regular Rates (after Friday, July 1st):
FPA Members: $425
FPA Members (*Students/New Planners): $250
Non FPA Members: $525
Non FPA Members (*Students/New Planners): $350
*Please note: Qualifications for Students/New Planners Rate is:
Full-Time Student or in the profession as a financial planner 8 years or less
We can't wait to be back live and in-person!
It has been two long years since we have been able to welcome and gather at the FPA of Michigan Annual Symposium. And after experiencing the societal trials and tribulations of the past couple of years, we owe it to ourselves to reconvene and reconnect with our peers! Over two days, you are invited to hear top speakers, share ideas, examine critical issues and learn how to play a pivotal role in paving the way forward for the profession. It’s an opportunity to rekindle past relationships and forge new ones—all in beautiful downtown Grand Rapids! The realities of what we have faced in recent years will remain with us for years to come, but we will prove our resilience as a community. And it all starts with FPA of Michigan 2022 Annual Symposium and your opportunity to:
- Learn and share best practices to achieve greater business success.
- See real people in-person!
- Build you professional competency in practice of financial planning.
- Hear from some of the profession’s most preeminent thought leaders.
- Learn about the latest tools and services from top companies that can help your business and clients.
- Talk with people—not over a computer, but in the same room!
- Connect with professionals of all demographics and professional backgrounds.
- Enjoy some time in a fun, lively atmosphere and in a city with tons to do.
- Be with your friends and colleagues (yeah, we know we already said this, but it’s worth repeating!).