301 Fulton West
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504
The L.V. Eberhard Center is located on the Pew Campus of Grand Valley State University, and in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids.
$350 on or before 9/1 | $400 after 9/1
FPA Members (*Students/New Planners):
$175 on or before 9/1 | $225 after 9/1
Non FPA Members:
$450 on or before 9/1 | $500 after 9/1
Non FPA Members (*Students/New Planners):
$275 on or before 9/1 | $325 after 9/1
Qualifications for Students/New Planners Rate is "full-time student or in the profession as a financial planner 8 years or less".
CANCELLATION INFORMATION: All cancellations, substitutions or transfers of Symposium Registration must be made in writing. Refunds will be issued if written cancellation is received by Wednesday, September 14,2022. No refunds will be issued after September 14, 2022.
We can't wait to be back live and in-person!
It has been two long years since we have been able to welcome and gather at the FPA of Michigan Annual Symposium. And after experiencing the societal trials and tribulations of the past couple of years, we owe it to ourselves to reconvene and reconnect with our peers! Over two days, you are invited to hear top speakers, share ideas, examine critical issues and learn how to play a pivotal role in paving the way forward for the profession. It’s an opportunity to rekindle past relationships and forge new ones—all in beautiful downtown Grand Rapids! And it all starts with FPA of Michigan 2022 Annual Symposium and your opportunity to:
- Learn and share best practices to achieve greater business success.
- See real people in-person!
- Build you professional competency in practice of financial planning.
- Hear from some of the profession’s most preeminent thought leaders.
- Learn about the latest tools and services from top companies that can help your business and clients.
- Talk with people—not over a computer, but in the same room!
- Connect with professionals of all demographics and professional backgrounds.
- Enjoy some time in a fun, lively atmosphere and in a city with tons to do.
- Be with your friends and colleagues (yeah, we know we already said this, but it’s worth repeating!).