With thousands of FPA NexGen members across the country, there is a dynamic, engaged community of students, aspiring planners, and new professionals looking to connect with you.
Whether you want to join them at national conferences, local events, or virtually through online discussions, there are many ways to get engaged.
- Join your fellow NexGen members at the annual FPA NexGen Gathering. This unique event provides terrific learning and networking at a location you’ll want to attend. FPA NexGen Gathering 2023 is being held in Denver from August 22-24!
- Join in the vibrant online discussions taking place through FPA Activate, a community on Facebook, and FPA Connect. These forums are places where NexGen members have conversations, share insights and best practices, and so much more!
- Get connected to your local NexGen community! There are dozens of local communities affiliated with FPA chapters holding events, social gatherings, and other opportunities to connect. Contact email@example.com to be introduced to your local chapter’s NexGen Director. A full list of Local Leaders is posted on the FPA NexGen page on FPA Connect.
- Participate in various Knowledge Circles where you can share with and learn from your financial planning peers.
- Members of FPA NexGen are sought after for their experience and expertise on financial planning topics and issues relevant to new planners. The media is tapping into the community to find contributors who want to share their knowledge. It’s an opportunity to raise your profile as a financial planning professional! To learn more about available opportunities, contact 2023 NexGen Public Relations Coordinator Noah Dalaly at firstname.lastname@example.org