NOW AVAILABLE! Premium Discount on Individual Disability Insurance
As part of the suite of insurance solutions available through Ryan Insurance Strategy Consultants, FPA members can now access a 10% premium discount on premiere individual disability policies through Principal — a disability income insurance leader. This terrific new offering for FPA members will be most appealing to those insured with employer group LTD but are seeking higher limits.
This special FPA member opportunity includes:
- A non-cancelable policy with fixed premiums.
- True own occupation protection full benefit period.
- Guaranteed options to increase benefits non-medically.
- Three separate cost of living adjustment riders.
Group Medical Plans
FPA offers a variety of individual and group medical plans for their members and families. Some plans are not available in all States. Get personalized comparison quotes from all major carriers in just minutes. Enrollment is easy with our dedicated staff of licensed and experienced agents and state of the art technology. Call (913) 777-7734 to speak with an agent.
- Short-Term medical plans
- ACA plans
- Medicare products for you and your clients
- Medical plans for groups
Group Long-Term Disability
Help protect your single most significant asset, your ability to earn a living! Help provide financial security for you, your family, and your employees by safeguarding your dreams for the future in the event of a covered disabling sickness or injury.
- Benefits are paid directly to you, to replace your lost income. Use however you choose.
- Own occupation definition of disability for the entire benefit period.
- Replace 60% of your income up to a maximum of $20,000 per month
Group Short-Term Disability
Protection for your paycheck! Your most valuable asset is your ability to earn an income. Short-Term Disability insurance pays a weekly benefit to help you keep your finances on track when you’re out of work because of a covered disability. FPA members and their employees are eligible.
- Replaces 70% of your Pre-disability earnings up to $2,500 per week.
- Choose the Elimination Period that is right for you.
- Benefits paid directly to you, to replace your lost income. Use however you choose.
Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
A cost-effective solution to your life insurance needs, term life insurance can be an economical way to protect your financial responsibilities during a specific period in your life. FPA members and their employees can take advantage of group rates from industry leader Metropolitan Life Insurance Company.
- Apply for the level of protection you need – from $20,000 to $500,000 in increments of $10,000.
- Rates are applied in 5-year age bands and adjust only when you enter a new age band.
- Coverage is available for a spouse and dependent children ages 15 days to 26 years.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit and Waiver of Premium Benefit included in the standard rates – there’s no extra charge!
- Premiums are drafted each month from your checking account on or around the 5th of each month.
The FPA group vision plan is provided for members and their employees by MetLife (Metropolitan Life insurance Company) – a leading global provider of vision insurance. Good vision is essential in all types of occupations, and you are more likely to get preventive eye exams when you have vision insurance. Regular eye exams help to identify and treat health issues early on.
- Nationwide network of providers.
- Coverage is effective on the first of the month following enrollment.
- Value added feature: 20% off the cost for additional pairs of prescription glasses and non-prescription sunglasses, including lens enhancements.
The FPA group dental plan is provided for members and their employees by by MetLife (Metropolitan Life insurance Company) – a leading global provider of dental insurance. Get the protection you need in maintaining your oral and overall health while making it easier and more affordable to see your dentist regularly. Take advantage of competitive group rates offered through your association membership. Features of the plans:
- Two national Dental PPO plans available to you. Pick the plan that is right for you.
- DHMO plan available to those in New York, Texas, Florida, and California.
- Coverage is effective on the first of the month following enrollment.
- All preventive care — periodic exams and cleanings — is covered immediately up to 100% with no waiting period and no deductible up to the plan maximums. Basic Restorative care is also covered with no waiting period. Major Restorative and Orthodontia are covered after a twelve-month waiting period.
- One of the largest dental PPO networks, PDP Plus Network (MetLife's Preferred Dentist Program).
Business Overhead Expense
If you become disabled and unable to work at your own occupation, Business Overhead Expense Insurance can keep the business up and running until you return to work. Business Overhead Expense Insurance can provide financial protection for the business you have worked so hard to build.
- Monthly benefit ranges from $500 to $20,000 per month. You pick the level of insurance you need.
- Two Benefit Durations are available: 12 months or 24 months.
- Benefits start after 30-day elimination period.
Errors and Omissions Insurance
Errors and Omissions insurance, also called E&O insurance, is a type of professional liability insurance that safeguards RIAs against financial damages arising from an alleged error or omission the firm makes while rendering professional services defined by the language of the insurance policy. In layman’s terms, it helps protect the RIA, RIA owner(s), and RIA representatives if a claim states you made a mistake or forgot to do something important that causes financial harm to a client.
Affordable Errors and Omissions insurance options for Registered Investment Advisors (RIA), Investment Advisor Representatives (IAR) and Financial Planners. 2 options:
- Projected gross revenues less than $1,000,000
- Projected gross revenues greater than $1,000,000
Cyber Liability and Data Breach Insurance
The financial implications for a small business or independent contractor affected by a data breach can be devastating. Studies show that 60% of small businesses go out of business within six months of experiencing a data breach.
Protect your business again the high financial costs associated with a data breach, including legal counsel, credit notification, monitoring services, regulatory fines, forensic investigation, and more.
- Easy Online Quote and Purchase Process
- Coverage for Social Engineering, Theft By Hacker, Theft By Employee available
- Top-Rated, Admitted Insurance Carrier
- Access to 24/7/365 Breach Response Line
Investment Advisor Surety Bond
In certain states, Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) must hold a surety bond. Additionally, if your duties involve offering investment advice to a participant of an ERISA plan, the U.S. Department of Labor requires you to post an ERISA Fidelity Bond.
What is an RIA Bond? Most states require you to have an Investment Advisor Surety Bond to ensure you perform your advisor responsibilities ethically and responsibly. While a surety bond is an insurance product, it works more as a line of credit. A bond is a three-party contract between you, the obligee and the surety.
- The principal – As the investment advisor, you are the principal of the bond.
- The obligee – The government agency requiring you to submit a surety bond.
- The surety – This party issues the bond. They also investigate and settle claims made against the bond.
Learn more about the Investment Advisor Surety Bond offering.
All FPA insurance programs are offered through Ryan Insurance Strategy Consultants, one of the profession’s leading providers of insurance services. To learn more about these insurance programs, please visit www.associationinsurancebenefits.com.