FPA Annual Conference Application is now closed.
Criteria for applicants includes:
- Raising awareness of the profession in diverse communities;
- Serving diverse communities with financial planning; and
- Increasing professional opportunities for diverse communities within the financial planning profession.
The Scholarship Award includes:
- Registration to applicable conference
- Travel, lodging and meals to attend conference
- Ground transportation reimbursement
- 1-year FPA membership
- 1-year of FPA chapter meeting fee reimbursement (one chapter meeting per month for 12 months after scholarship is awarded)
- Consultation with FPA staff and volunteers to learn how we can support the scholarship winner. This can vary from media training, introductions to mentors, ways to become content contributors, volunteer leadership opportunities, and more. We strive to meet awardees where they are and support as we can on their journey.
Scholarships are typically available to attend FPA Annual Conference
- FPA Annual Conference 2023 Application is now closed.
We are directing all submissions to the electronic application. If you'd like time to review your answers and prepare before submitting them, feel free to preview the application via this PDF.
Want to learn more?