That’s because it’s in the hallways of the convention center, hotels, and other venues where that spirit of community is most evident. In the hallways, people stop to talk and share with each other. They connect because events like our Annual Conference bring out the one quality we ALL need now more than ever—community.
After a year of being plugged in 24/7, wouldn’t it be nice to unplug (literally!) and connect face-to-face with your financial planning colleagues and friends? We think so too.
The FPA Annual Conference is your opportunity to:
- Be a part of the largest gathering of CFP® professionals in the U.S. this year.
- Learn and share best practices to achieve greater business success.
- See real people in-person!
- Build you professional competency in practice of financial planning.
- Hear from some of the profession’s most preeminent thought leaders.
- Learn about the latest tools and services from top companies that can help your business and clients.
- Talk with people—not over a computer, but in the same room!
- Connect with professionals of all demographics and business backgrounds.
- Enjoy some time in a fun, lively atmosphere and in a city (Go CBus!) with tons to do.
- Be with your friends and colleagues—yeah, we know we already said this, but it’s worth repeating!
Come to Columbus for the FPA Annual Conference and learn for yourself what “it happens in the hallways” is all about.
We’ll see you in Columbus!