You know financial planning is a life-changing profession that can transform the lives of all Americans. But many lawmakers who consider legislation that can impact your work as a financial planner and your clients don’t fully understand your work. To influence those who bear the power to influence your profession, we are taking our collective voice to The Hill this summer to ensure they have a better understanding.
Join us in Washington, D.C., June 13-14 for FPA Advocacy Day 2023!
FPA Advocacy Day is an important opportunity for FPA members and leaders to continue the dialogue with federal policymakers about the financial planning profession while displaying FPA’s strength as the largest membership association for CFP® professionals. Plan for a high-energy, invigorating day that will empower you to interact positively with policymakers to help advocate for issues crucial to you, your business, and your clients.
Your $225 registration fee provides you with the following:
- Appointments with congressional offices
- Online training one week prior to the event
- Advance talking points about FPA policies and priorities
- Background and preparation materials for meetings
- Networking opportunities
- A half-day educational symposium on June 13
- Attendance at an advocacy training breakfast on the morning of June 14
- Attendance at an FPA Political Action Committee reception with special guests
- Attendance at a dinner on the evening of June 13
- A special room rate at the Phoenix Park Hotel