While Columbus may be known as the “Biggest Small Town in America,” there is nothing small about this incredible city that is known as one of the nation’s most creative, innovative, and up-and-coming destinations. Celebrated for its incredible arts, entertainment, fashion, and culinary offerings, exciting collegiate and professional sports teams, and spectacular sprawling green space on the Scioto Mile downtown riverfront, this city has something for everyone.
And we thought these fun facts say a lot about this exciting destination!
- Columbus is the 14th largest city in the U.S. and the fastest growing city in the Midwest
- Half of all Americans live with 500 miles of Columbus
- Columbus is one of the top 10 metros in the U.S. for concentration of young professionals
- Columbus has been named one of the top five craft beer cities in the U.S.
- Columbus is home to Jack Nicklaus “The Golden Bear” and Colo, the world’s oldest gorilla who passed away in 2017 at age 61