705 Pike St.I 6th Floor
Seattle, WA 98101
Member Full Symposium: $295
Non-Member Full Symposium: $370
Student Full Symposium: $135
FPA Board Full Symposium: $170
Regular: Through May 8, 2023
Member Full Symposium: $345
Non-Member Full Symposium: $420
Student Full Symposium: $160
FPA Board Full Symposium: $185
Onsite: May 12, 2023
Member Full Symposium: $370
Non-Member Full Symposium: $445
Student Full Symposium: $185
FPA Board Full Symposium: $200
Online registration is now closed. Walk-in registrations will be accepted at the door.
About the Event
With sessions tailored to your goals, expertise, and experience level, the FPA Puget Sound Symposium provides just what you are looking for: a comprehensive look into current trends and professional development. This years event will feature industry leading keynote and breakout speakers and a plentitude of networking opportunities. You will leave with practical strategies, insights, and guidance on how to propel your financial planning career forward. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from and collaborate with the best industry leaders. Join us for a full day of professional development and an opportunity to rekindle past relationships and forge new ones - all in beautiful downtown Seattle. It all starts with the FPA of Puget Sound 2023 Annual Symposium.
- Learn and share best practices to achieve greater business success.
- Build your professional competency in practice of financial planning.
- Hear from some of the profession's most preeminent thought leaders.
- Learn about the latest tools and services from top companies that can help your business and clients.
- Connect with professionals of all demographics and professional backgrounds.
- Enjoy some time in a fun, lively atmosphere and in a city with tons to do.
- Be with your friends and colleagues!
Join us May 12th in beautiful downtown Seattle ... We look forward to welcoming you!
Early-bird registration deadline - extended through Thursday, April 6th.
Regular registration deadline: 5:00PM PST May 8th.
Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
The FPA of Puget Sound Annual Symposium provides something of value for each company that participates as an exhibitor or sponsor. Whether you are new to this market or are a veteran at financial planning trade shows, your company should participate in this event because it is the only show that is specific to this influential segment of the financial planning profession and it:
- Offers an excellent opportunity to generate new leads for business expansion
- Provides a relaxed atmosphere to build relationships
- Generates opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients
- Delivers a quality return on investment based on consistent feedback from previous exhibitors
- Exposes your products and services to FPA of Puget Sound members who have buying power