100 N. Capitol Avenue
Join us in Lansing for the FPA of Michigan Advocacy Day!
YOU are invited (and encouraged) to participate at the FPA of Michigan 2022 Advocacy Day in Lansing on Wednesday, May 25th from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm. Take time to make a difference in YOUR profession instead of having the difference be made for you by people who do not know what you do.
What is FPA of Michigan ADVOCACY DAY in Lansing and why is it important for YOU to attend?
- The day will begin at 8:30 am at the offices of the Small Business Association of Michigan in Lansing where we will join together for a brief meeting and then proceed to the Capitol.
- At the Capitol, we will meet in small groups with Senators and Representatives where we will discuss three important topics:
- Financial literacy
- Discuss the issues regarding the taxation of financial services
- Help begin to discuss how the title "Financial Advisor" is to be defined in Michigan AND educate our legislators about the Financial Planning Association and the importance of financial planning - so many do not know what we do.
- After meeting with our Senators and Representatives, the FPA of Michigan will be hosting a short lunch at a local restaurant for all FPA member participants.
If you are still unsure as to whether you should join us on May 25th, please reach out to me at email@example.com and I will be happy to answer any of your questions or concerns.
Thank you for your support of the FPA of Michigan.
Julie Hall, CFP®, CFT-I ™, MSF
FPA of Michigan