FPA of Michigan
4th Annual Student Success Summit
When: Friday, February 9th
Time: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (ET)
Where: Virtual on Zoom
Event Overview: Join us for the Financial Planning Student Success Summit, a virtual event designed to connect aspiring financial planning students from across the country. This complimentary summit aims to foster networking and expand students' knowledge about pursuing a career in financial planning.
Speakers Include: Josh Brown, Colin Overweg, Justin Castelli, Dr. Megan McCoy, Ian Bloom, Melissa Walsh, Cody Garret, Emma Cramm, Calvin Wiersma, Brett Danko, Hannah Moore, and Cathy Curtis. To view the event sessions, click here.
What to Expect:
- Engage with thought leaders in the financial planning profession.
- Explore a range of topics beyond traditional classroom content.
- Connect with peers and experts.
- Discover new perspectives on financial planning.
Scholarship Opportunity: As a part of our commitment to supporting the next generation of financial planners, FPA of Michigan will be awarding scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each. To be eligible for a tuition scholarship, applicants must either be Michigan residents or enrolled in a Michigan university.
- Application Deadline: To be considered for a scholarship, please complete and submit an application by Friday, February 2, 2024.
- Scholarship Announcement: The scholarship winners will be announced during the closing remarks of the Student Success Summit on February 9th at 3:00 PM ET.
- Apply for a Scholarship - Application deadline: February 2, 2024.
Questions? Contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 330-7757.