Adam Kornegay, of Pathfinder Strategic Solutions and one of the people behind FPA’s new Coaches Corner, wants to help advisors communicate their value and move past the financial “lingo” to tell their story and actually connect with their ideal clients.
The way he sees it - you have the potential to add real value to the lives of your clients. The sooner you can start marketing yourself and your practice in a way that helps them connect with you on a personal level, the sooner you can start helping them and making an impact.
In this episode, Adam is going to go over the five key elements of telling your story as a financial planner, how to find your niche market, and ways you can start tweaking your marketing and communication today to better connect with your current and prospective clients.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to get involved with FPA’s Coaches Corner
- The ways that your communication is pushing clients and prospects away from you.
- How to avoid industry jargon in your marketing
- Words to use that open the door for an honest, valuable connection with your clients
- How marketing and communication can help you build long-term client relationships
- How to define your niche market
- The five key elements to telling your advisor story
- The best way to articulate the value you bring to the table