So many financial planning students (and planners who have been in the industry for a while) don’t consider their virtual options when planning their career. But, as the world gets more connected and we consistently work toward a place where work/life balance is viewed as more important, virtual options are becoming more available.
In this episode, Jen dives into the ins and outs of virtual planning, how to build a strong relationship with virtual clients, and how to construct best practices and operation processes as a virtual company.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to build virtual business processes.
- How to map out a communication plan for virtual advisors and employees.
- How to grow strong relationships with virtual clients.
- How to transition to working with virtual employees if you’re currently an in-person firm.
- What virtual paraplanning can bring to your financial planning practice.