In this week’s Voices of FPA episode, we had the pleasure of hearing from so many wonderful planners attending the 2017 FPA Annual Conference in Nashville, Tennessee. Hearing their stories, asking their advice, and listening to what inspires them was truly amazing.
This episode covers a lot of ground - so feel free to start a discussion in the FPA Activate Facebook group! Not a member? No problem! Joining is easy, and you don’t have to be an FPA member to be part of the group. We want to support all new planners in their career goals and aspirations!
Things You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What motivates experienced and new planners.
- Resources and tools other planners have found useful.
- Advice for starting your financial planning career.
- The most helpful piece of advice planners have ever received.
- Who or what is invaluable to their practice.
- What planners wish they could change about the industry.
- What planners wish had gone differently at the start of their career.
- Why different planners from all walks of life have joined FPA.
- How many planners would describe FPA in one word - AWESOME!