Marketing often overwhelms financial planners - and with good reason. There’s so much information out there about SEO, content marketing, social media, and more. How is it possible to get it all done, and have every effort be effective?
Enter: FPA’s Director of Marketing… Dan Martin, MBA. In this episode, Dan digs deep to find the real marketing issues that financial planners are facing and how they can solve them. We’re going to go over how to set up marketing initiatives that matter to your clients and prospects, and how to change the conversation from being numbers-focused to story-focused.
The financial planning profession is undergoing a lot of growth right now, and we’re all charged with the responsibility to change the conversation and the perception of financial planners. Dan believes that every voice in this conversation matters, and the way we communicate will truly change the future of finance.
What You’ll Learn:
- What starting a blog as a financial advisor entails.
- Whether or not outsourcing your content is worthwhile.
- How associations like FPA are helping to change the conversation around financial planning.
- How marketing should be “story based” instead of numbers or fact-based.
- What aspects of your marketing you should focus on.