Click below for a short message from FPA of Michigan Advocacy Committee Chair, Julie Hall.
If you are interested in learning more, contact FPA of Michigan Advocacy Committee Chair, Julie Hall at email@example.com.
Nadine Burns, CFP®
Sandra Kerr, CFP®, AIF
FPA Advocacy is dedicated to protecting and growing our businesses and elevating the financial planning profession. Following are some key areas that FPA is Advocating for:
- FPA believes that supporting financial literacy can elevate the financial planning profession and grow the number of financial planners.
- FPA Advocates to protect vulnerable adults from financial exploitation.
- One profession/one designation.
- Distinguishing financial planning from other types of financial advice.
- FPA supports the deductibility of financial planning fees and opposes the taxation of financial planning services and financial transaction taxes.
- FPA supports regulation which allows financial planners to use traditional and non-traditional fee models.