Help FPA of Michigan forward the financial planning profession!
The FPA of Michigan Give Back program supports financial planning students as they seek to enter the profession and launch their careers. We do this by providing tuition scholarships to students enrolled in CFP® curriculum programs and stipends for CFP® review programs, as well as by supporting students and NexGen planners with reduced FPA Membership fees.
Give Back to your profession by helping us help students. We are looking for donations from our membership to support our scholarship programs. Help us by investing in our next generation of talent and ensure that financial planning thrives for decades to come.
FPA of Michigan Career Development Initiatives:
- Tuition Scholarships for Certified Financial Planner degree programs
- NexGen Gathering and Residency Tuition and Travel Stipend
- FPA Externship Scholarship
- One – Year Michigan FPA Memberships for students
- $150 FPA Michigan Membership stipends for new professionals
- $250 CFP® Review Course and Test Stipends
You can help by:
- Donating to the FPA of Michigan Give Back Program
- Participating in the FPA of Michigan Mentorship Program
- Attend and sponsor our Student Success Scholarship Golf Outing.
All donations will be recognized on our website and through social media!
Questions: Contact Mary at (248) 330-7757 or email@example.com.