WELCOME TO THE FPA DFW CAREER CENTER
Full-Time Financial Planner - Plano, TX
Learn more & apply
Seeking a Position
Did you know...
Handshake is a professional networking and job board platform, geared towards college student. Employers can use this site to list roles ranging from job shadowing & mentorship programs to internships & full-time hires. Historically, with tools like Handshake at our disposal, it is now easier than ever for companies of any size to get access to top talent. Handshake has played a significant role in democratizing career opportunities and equalizing access for all employers. Join Handshake for your next recruiting/hiring season. The following links can help you learn more about the platform and cover everything you need to know to get started on Handshake. Click here for an "Employer Quick Start Guide".
How to post on the FPA DFW Job Board:
FPA Members – FREE
FPA Members can post job openings, find potential candidates and search openings. The online FPA DFW Job Board is a free benefit for FPA members. The job opening and resume will remain online for 60 days unless otherwise notified.
- To post a job opening: Email the name of the position, contact for inquiries along with a job description (in a .pdf format) to email@example.com. If you prefer to provide a link to the job posting (i.e., on indeed or similar website), please include the link in your email.
Full-Time Students/Recent College Graduates
Valuable resources for full-time students or recent college graduates looking for an internship or entry level employment.
- Full-time students or recent college graduates looking for an internship or entry level employment can post your resume on the FPA DFW Job Board for free. Your resume will remain on the Job Board for 60 days. To post your resume, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to create your CFP account. Browse the job board and upload your resume. Also, connect with other candidates at their online forum.
- Click here to upload your resume to New Planner Recruiting and search for job openings across the country.
Any non-member may post job openings at an affordable rate.
- Rates: $50 for a 30 day listing or $100 for a 90-day listing. To purchase an ad, click here.
- After making payment: Email the name of the position, contacts for inquiries along with a job description (in a .pdf format) to email@example.com. If you prefer to provide a link to the job posting (i.e., on indeed or similar website), please include the link in your email.
FPA National Career Site
CLICK HERE to find jobs on the FPA National site
CLICK HERE to find jobs on the CFP Board site