Diversity comes in many forms, all of which contribute to an individual’s unique experience of the world. As a profession, financial planners need to be as diverse as the clients our members serve.
FPA supports diversity and inclusion and seeks to create and support an environment where all members of the community are represented and feel welcome. As such, we have several activities and sessions focused on D&I, supporting our diverse attendees throughout the conference.
- Annual Conference Diversity Scholarship - information coming soon
- Knowledge Circles for diverse audiences (Women, Latino, PridePlanner, International)
- Sessions focused on diversity and inclusion
- Diversity throughout FPA’s speakers and volunteers
- Zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate behavior targeted towards attendees
To learn more or get involved, send us an email at email@example.com.