Interested in Partnering with FPA?
The FPA Annual Conference is one of the largest financial planning conferences held each year, attracting CFP® professionals and financial planning thought leaders from across the globe. Attendees range from young professionals to expert, lifelong planners who are eager to share practical strategies, tactics and knowledge that help lift and enhance the financial planning profession at-large.
Become a part of something great and discover all the ways your firm can support the growth and development of the financial planning profession at the FPA Annual Conference.
Meet planners from all backgrounds and influence key decision makers from some of the largest and most renowned firms in the profession. Showcase your expertise and dedication to the profession in ways that captivate and delight financial planning attendees.
FPA Annual Conference by the Numbers...
- Thousands of financial planning professional attendees each year
- 50%+ of attendees have 15 years of experience or more in the financial services industry
- 59% of attendees are in a decision-maker role
- 90% of attending RIAs work with high-net worth clients
- 60% of attending RIAs have AUM of 100% million or greater – attending RIAs represent over $55 billion in total AUM
To learn more about becoming an FPA partner, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.