The Financial Planning Association is the largest membership organization for personal financial planning experts in the U.S. and includes professionals from all backgrounds and business models. We help connect thousands of consumers to competent and ethical planners who uphold the FPA Standard of Care.
Members of FPA are those who commit to the highest standard of professional competence, ethical conduct and clear, complete, disclosure to those they serve. They deliver advice using an objective, client-centered, ethical process. FPA membership consists of financial planners and all those who support the financial planning process. FPA’s nationwide network of nearly 100 chapters encourages professional development and networking on a local level.
We invite you to become a partner in our mission! By partnering with the FPA of Maryland, you demonstrate a commitment to the financial planning profession and our high ethical standards. Your partnership helps us strengthen the financial planning community. For more information, please contact Lyn Phelps, Chapter Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-833-9200.
We offer the following to our partners:
- Opportunity to host a meeting at a location of your choice or via Zoom, present to the group and network with attendees
- Recognition at all FPA of Maryland chapter meetings
- Booth space at any Symposium
- Opportunities to host and provide speakers for events
- One annual pass to all monthly chapter meetings and symposium
- Recognition during all chapter meetings attended
- Firm logo and link to company website on www.FPAMD.org
- Featured in all e-marketing messages sent to chapter members
- Electronic copy of membership directory
- Opportunities to join a chapter committee
- Five crafted social media posts per partner per year conveying a message or announcement of your choice posted to our chapter LinkedIn and Facebook pages
- Access to custom demographic membership data
- First opportunity to sponsor additional events throughout the year