NexGen Gathering 2021 Registration
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
All FPA NexGen Gathering registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 28. A refund of all fees, less a $50 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by this date. Refunds will be returned to the original payer and in the original method of payment.
Please note that refunds will not be given for no-shows. All requests for exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy must be submitted in writing by the registrant with appropriate documentation no later than Monday, June 28. After this date, no refund considerations will be made.
A transfer of your full registration to another individual is permitted prior to the conference start date by submitting a written request to email@example.com.
Transfers must be accompanied by proof of the original confirmation email. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. Registration costs and other fees from this event cannot be transferred to another program, event or membership dues. Registration seat sharing or splitting is strictly prohibited.
Examples of Relevant and Supporting Documentation for Cancellation Include, but are not limited to:
A signed letter from physician/medical provider stating:
- the date(s) of the onset and duration of the condition and
- how the condition impaired your ability to attend the conference.
Please do NOT send medical records or bills.
Deployment Orders/PCS Orders/TDY Orders; Memo from Commanding Officer to address issues not covered by military orders. Generally we require memos from O-5’s and above.
Photography and Video
FPA reserves the right to record and take digital captures of sessions in progress, events and attendee activities at FPA NexGen Gathering to be used in future marketing collateral.
To manage your communication preferences, log in to your FPA profile.
Conference Anti-Harassment Policy
The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference [without a refund] at the discretion of the conference organizers.
- We expect participants to follow the FPA Conference Anti-Harassment policy at all event venues and event-related social activities.
- If a participant engages in harassing behavior, FPA retains the right to take any actions to keep the event a welcoming environment for all participants
- If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe, unwelcome and/or engages in inappropriate behavior, please report it as soon as possible to an FPA staff member. Our staff will ensure that you are safe and cannot be overhead when sharing the circumstance.
You may also choose to report the circumstance anonymously by filling out an Anonymous Report at https://noll.wufoo.com/forms/harassment-reporting-form. The Anonymous Report does not require using your name or contact information.