FPA strives to ensure that DE&I topics and diverse perspectives via content contributors, speakers and leaders are present throughout the organization.
Here are some ways to access DE&I content and resources:
- Journal of Financial Planning - Be sure to check out our annual Diversity Issue!
Virtual Learning Center
- Look into our Insight into Inclusive Leadership learning opportunities provided in partnership with the Latino Leadership Institute.
- Join us for a session focused on financial planning for the aging LGBT+ community, developed in partnership with SAGE.
- Make sure to take a look at our current Diverse Knowledge Circles (member login needed)
- Be sure to attend FPA Annual Conference where our diverse Knowledge Circles gather in-person!