Technology is undoubtedly an ongoing challenge for financial planners. In this episode, we look at how to audit technology, how to continue your training, and what advisors can expect for the future of tech.
Today we’re sitting down with Joel Bruckenstein, President of Technology Tools for Today (T3) to talk about advisor technology. Joel has some incredible insights, both about how advisors can be better utilizing technology today and the evolution of advisor tech (and how it will impact the industry) in the future.
Technology is undoubtedly an ongoing challenge for financial planners. In this episode, Joel will emphasize the importance of continuing education in technology. He guides listeners through different ways to invest in new tech products, where you can seek out technology training, and how to start implementing these changes in your practice in 2018!
What You Will Learn:
- How a CRM should be benefiting a practitioner.
- How to measure ROI with technology.
- How to get started auditing and evaluating technology for your practice.
- What signs to watch for if you’re working with the wrong practitioner.
- How to seek technology training.
- What technology “nightmares” should you look out for?