Brittney Castro, CFP®, focuses on listening well to her clients and firmly believes that letting her personal brand shine helps to set her apart and attract her ideal clients. It also helps her to network successfully and gain traction with both her marketing and her media initiatives. And the results speak for themselves! She has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, and across a wide range of other publications and media platforms. Brittney is also the Chase Financial Education Ambassador, and is a CFP® Pro spokeswoman.
As Brittney’s practice has grown, she has learned to leverage technology, social media, and clear-cut processes to help her scale her business and she encourages other financial planners to do the same! Finding a balance between work, growing a brand, and living a life you love is key for Brittney, and in this episode she encourages all planners to do the same. Brittney has some fantastic insights both on being a planner and on being a business owner - or just a busy professional looking to accomplish amazing things!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Brittney transitioned her brand and effectively shifted niches
- Why she believes balance is so important - and what you can do to achieve balance in your professional and personal life
- What the traditional “career mold” is for a financial planner - and why Brittney has worked to break out of the mold to better serve her clients, find fulfillment, and pursue success
- How Brittney stays involved as a thought leader within the financial planning profession
- Why a holistic approach to money and financial planning is the way Brittney chooses to serve her clients - and how you can start incorporating it into your practice