Eddie Kramer, CFP®, works with Abacus Planning Group to build out their team and encourage everyone to bring their best self to work. He firmly believes that large financial planning firms aren’t dependent on a few rainmakers, or a handful of heroes who bring in business. Instead, he focuses on celebrating every member of the team who each contributes their own unique skill set to their firm’s growth. To Eddie, each team member holds equal importance and weight - and he wants to help encourage all of them to build their own personal marketing plan and grow into their career paths.
Abacus Planning Group has been featured on #YAFPNW before, and for good reason. Their firm’s individualized approach to how they interact with clients, and how they grow each of their team members. They believe in developing career paths, managing up, and managing themselves on an individual level to ensure that everyone is always showing up in new and exciting ways to contribute to the Abacus team.
This episode is full of incredible advice from Eddie both on how to manage client relationships and how to manage both yourself and your colleagues to achieve optimal growth and success.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to manage yourself to achieve your full potential
- How to lead people in your team to encourage growth
- How to manage up to grow your team’s leadership
- How to manage client relationships effectively
- What a personal marketing plan is, and why you need one
- The best way to develop a personal marketing plan
- The importance of relationships and bonds - both with your colleagues and with your clients
- How to build long-range marketing and relationship plans for your career