- Scheduled on the third Tuesday of every month (some exceptions apply) from 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Generally include 1hr CE for CFP, Ohio and Kentucky Insurance
- Virtual monthly chapter meetings - FREE for members and $25 for nonmembers (unless otherwise noted)
- In-person monthly chapter meetings - FREE for members and $40 for nonmembers and include lunch (unless otherwise noted)
- Chapter webinars are recorded and available for our members to stream for free up to one year after the presentation
- Happy hours/networking events
- Workshops and field trips
- Pro bono opportunities
- Symposiums & mini-symposiums
- Live ethics programs
During Current Health Crisis
- Hybrid chapter meetings will be available for the remainder of 2021. These hybrid meetings give attendees the option to participate in person* or via live webinar.
- *The Financial Planning Association of Southwestern Ohio (FPASWO) is monitoring the public health response to and guidance about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The board of directors, in cooperation with our staff team, is following appropriate state and national guidance about managing business events, which includes information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization, U.S. State Department, etc. As we continue to plan for future events, please note that we retain the right to change and/or cancel any events or meetings if doing so is in the best interest of the health of the attendees/members. Should we decide to cancel an event, you will be notified via email and any registration fees will be refunded.