Host FPA Member benefits of taking in an intern:
- Opportunity to evaluate a potential employee without obligation for permanent employment.
- Members can seamlessly convert interns into full-time employees who can be immediately productive. Cost-per-hire is significantly decreased.
- Gain community respect and goodwill as the community and other employers learn of your support of local college students.
- You can help develop the Financial Planning profession.
- Benefit from cutting edge technologies, perspectives, and relevant skills currently being learned in college.
- Help individuals experience our fluctuating industry.
Benefits for the Intern:
- Make critical professional contacts.
- Gain valuable experience and knowledge of the Financial Planning process and the industry.
- Confidence will improve.
- Learn the business side of a Financial Planning practice.
- Gain valuable work experience toward CFP Board requirement.
- Applying academic learning to hands-on situations.
Let us help your firm develop your intern program! Download our helpful startup kit: FPA Orange County – Host Advisor Internship Program Startup Kit_v01
For more information please contact: Internships@fpaoc.org.