FPA Members and Sponsors
Any FPA Member and Partner can post a job opening at his/her firm.
Rate: $100 for 60 days (payment must be received prior to posting on the website).
For job posting: email the name of position, details on the position, contact for inquiries and all other pertinent information to Chapter Executive at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Local Opportunities:
February 8, 2021
Managing meaningful wealth presents complex challenges and exciting opportunities.
At Evans May Wealth, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it’s more than that. It’s smart, capable, and highly driven people united in purpose to deliver valuable results and a world-class client experience. Your efforts will have a direct impact on our firm and clients.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Create Financial Plans for high net worth clients and prospects
- Research and post investment related content to firm’s website
- Draft commentary for market updates
- Interact with high net worth individuals through phone calls and email
- Provide exceptional client service by active listening and on-the-go problem solving
- Complete service requests from clients efficiently and thoroughly
- Provide customized client reports
- Manage daily tasks with close attention to detail
- Minimum two years’ work experience
- Strong desire to learn and contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Upbeat, positive, and outgoing personality
- Excellent phone presence
- Commitment to a high sense of urgency with an advanced level of detail orientation
- Flexibility and willingness multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, and manage time
- Interpersonal savvy with refined written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with teammates in a socially distanced workplace
- Willingness to work full-time schedule, Monday through Friday, in office in downtown Carmel, Indiana
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- EMoney proficiency preferred
- Certified Financial Planner® designation required
Why Evans May Wealth?
This is a full-time position with substantial opportunity for personal and professional growth. We invest in our team members, offering exceptional benefits like:
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance benefits
- Five percent (5%) 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum, and an additional two percent (2%) profit-sharing contribution
- Twenty (20) days of PTO, plus nine (9) paid holidays
We believe that success is not defined by the amount of time spent working, but by the quality of the time we spend working. We want every client to experience a high-quality interaction with Evans May Wealth. In order to deliver on this experience, we believe our team members need healthy work-life balance. When the team is working (during market hours), we focus on high-quality work. When the team is not working, we focus on high-quality personal time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Interested in applying? Email your resume to Brooke May @ email@example.com.