Richard B. Wagner Memorial Scholarship
An FPA Education Scholarship sponsored by FPA and the CFP Board Center for Financial Planning
This annual scholarship supports aspiring young professionals who are committed to the CFP® designation and the practice of financial planning, through attending educational events and conferences. The 2020 scholarship may be applied to either the June or October Residency program.
The scholarship award covers expenses associated with attendance to the selected event, which includes registration fee, housing and travel.
2020 FPA Residency Scholarship Details
- Download 2020 FPA Residency Application
- Application Review Process:The review and awarding of scholarships will be conducted by the FPA Residency Deans.
- Application Deadline for October 2020 program: July 7, 2020
- Application Submission: Please send completed applications and/or questions to Awards@OneFPA.org
Learn More About FPA Residency
- Check out this article from Financial Advisor, Mentors Help New Planners With Traumatized Clients
- Watch a webinar on the program presented by Dave Yeske, CFP®, DBA: FPA Residency: 6 Days That Will Change Your Life