MIDDLE TENNESSEE CHAPTER FACTS
- Most tenured industry member – 48 years
- Have consistently maintained membership numbers over the the tenure of 2020
- 137 hold the CFP® designation.
- Other designations held by Middle Tennessee Chapter Members include CPA; CLU®; CFA; ChFC®; CIMA®; J.D.; PFS; RICP®
- In addition to a College degree, we have Chapter Members holding an M.B.A. or Ph.D. degrees
- Chapter Members serve in both in the RIA/IAR and Broker-Dealer entities
- Chapter Members hold Series 6; Series 7; Series 63: Series 65 and Series 66 licenses
- Chapter Members hold Life; Health; Property; Fixed Annuity and Variable Annuity Insurance licenses
- We have members in 11 of the 40 Middle Tennessee counties
2021 Corporate Partners
All levels of support provide critical funding that helps fulfill our mission and commitment to our Membership and community. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in our Offerings.