Given the surge of the Delta variant and concerns over the increasing number of COVID-19 cases across the country, the FPA Board of Directors has decided to cancel the annual conference in Columbus next month. FPA’s first priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our attendees, staff, partners, and all those who make a conference like this possible.
We recognize this news will be disappointing, but we believe it is the right decision. Anyone registered will receive a full refund, and FPA will work to make some of the planned sessions, including keynote presentations, available virtually on-demand – and free – for any member to access.
If you were planning to attend the Academy of Financial Services 2021 Annual Meeting, taking place September 21-22, this event will take place virtually. There is still time to register to attend!
Members looking to participate in a conference experience this fall are welcome to explore the following events being held by FPA chapters across the country. This list will be updated as new information becomes available.
- FPA of East Tennessee Half-Day Education Symposium – September 15, 2021
- FPA of North Alabama 2021 Annual Symposium – September 16, 2021
- FPA of Colorado 5th Annual Forum – September 16, 2021
- 2021 FPA of Houston Financial Planning Symposium – September 22-23, 2021
- FPA of Hampton Roads 2021 Virtual Symposium – September 23, 2021
- FPA of San Diego 2021 FPA Symposium – September 30, 2021
- FPA of Massachusetts Wicked Cool Virtual Talks – Sept. 30 - Oct. 1, 2021
- FPA of Iowa Symposium – October 12, 2021
- FPA of Metro New York First Annual Career Day – October 15, 2021
- FPA of Wisconsin 2021 Financial Planning Symposium – October 18-19, 2021
- FPA of Orange County Tax & Financial Forum – October 19, 2021
- FPA of Northeast Florida 2021 Symposium – October 21, 2021
- FPA of Northeast Ohio Fall Symposium – October 21, 2021
- Carolinas FPA Symposium 2021 – October 21-22, 2021
- FPA of Minnesota ASCEND Conference - October 25-27, 2021
- FPA of Long Island Virtual Symposium: Facing the Future Together – October 26-28, 2021
- FPA of Pittsburgh 13th Annual Financial "Four"um – October 28, 2021
- FPA of Illinois Conference for Advanced Planning – November 4-5, 2021
- FPA of Miami 16th Annual Symposium – November 10, 2021
- FPA of New Jersey 2021 Fall Conference – November 11, 2021
- FPA of Dallas/Fort Worth 2021 Conference - Spring 2022
Thank you for your support of FPA, and we look forward to welcoming you back to FPA’s in-person conferences soon.